Veterinary Biostatistics Course VHM 8010 at AVC - Fall Semester 2019
Welcome to the homepage of the biostats course VHM 801 at AVC.
At present the page contains essentially only the (preliminary) course and exam dates
and a note about choice of textbook for the course, but it will be updated
continuously towards and
during the course. Hope to see you back later.
You may also visit the homepages of previous years (links below)
for information about topics and organization
of the course, and for sample home assignments and exams.
Preliminary schedule for the Fall Semester 2019:
- lectures on Thursdays, 9:00-11:00am in AVC 278N
- first lecture on Aug 29, last lecture on Nov 28,
- labs on Mondays 1:00pm-4:00pm in the large computer lab
(AVC 218S), except for some Fridays (1-4pm): Aug 30, Oct 11, Nov 8 and Nov 29
- first lab on Aug 30, last lab on Nov 29,
- final exam on Monday Dec 9, 9:00am-12:00pm,
- (exam date is preliminary and awaits confirmation of room booking).
Henrik Stryhn, Department of Health Management, Atlantic Veterinary College,
room 412S, phone: (902) 894-2847, fax: (902) 566-0823, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.