Biostats Course VHM 801 at AVC - Fall Semester 2018
Welcome to the homepage of the biostats course VHM 801 at AVC.
At present the page contains essentially only the (preliminary) course dates
and a note about choice of textbook for the course, but it will be updated
continuously towards and
during the course. Hope to see you back later.
You may also visit the homepages of previous years (links below)
for information about topics and organization
of the course, and for sample home assignments and exams.
Preliminary schedule for the Fall Semester 2018:
- lectures on Thursdays, 9:00-11:00am in AVC 278N
- first lecture on Aug 30, last lecture on Nov 29,
- labs on Mondays 1:00pm-4:00pm in the large computer lab
(AVC 218S), except for some Fridays (1-4pm): Aug 31, Oct 5 and Nov 30
- first lab on Aug31, last lab on Nov 30,
- final exam on Monday Dec 10, 9:00am-12:00pm,
- (exam date is preliminary and awaits confirmation of room booking).
Henrik Stryhn, Department of Health Management, Atlantic Veterinary College,
room 412S, phone: (902) 894-2847, fax: (902) 566-0823, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.